[OS X TeX] Re: List of feature requests on this list

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 23:30:06 EDT 2008

On Mar 30, 2008, at 4:39 PM, Ross Moore wrote:
> Under the Preview menu there is an option "Save Preview position".
> Does this not do what you want for the .pdf file?
> (It's grayed-out when a .tex file is foremost.)

No it doesn't. "Save Preview position" simply saves the position and
dimensions of the Preview window. It does not save the page at which
the .pdf file was last positioned before being closed. I should have
been more clear. It would be nice if the editor opened the .tex file
positioned at the same line number being displayed when it was last
closed. Similarly, it would be nice if Preview opened a .pdf file and
automatically displayed the page that was last displayed before being
closed.

Richard Séguin