[OS X TeX] installing package exceltex on Mac OS X

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Wed May 7 16:16:09 EDT 2008

You should open a Terminal window drag-and-drop the folder containing
the downloaded files into the window; this will change the directory
to the correct place for the execution of the following commands.

sudo cp exceltex /usr/local/bin/
sudo cp exceltex.1 /usr/local/man/man1/
mkdir -p ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex
cp exceltex.sty ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex