[OS X TeX] Float Placement

George LGhio gghi at bordernet.com.au
Sat May 17 02:13:02 EDT 2008

Don't know if this will help you, but, I have had the same sort of
problem with floats. I found that if I make the graphic (pdf, jpg, etc)
the same dimension as the space for the float it will usually fix the
problem. If the space for the float is, say - 90mm x 90mm then the
graphic should be the same. My problem with floats is that the graphic
was too big for the space

Hope it helps, it solved my problem