[OS X TeX] 2nd Round of Newbie Questions

Scott, Randy Scott_Randy at sccollege.edu
Thu May 22 10:23:52 EDT 2008

Good Morning!

Thanks to everyone who assisted with my first round of newbie questions; everything seems to be working just great.

This morning I have two questions related to the document I'm working on.

1. I can't seem to find a line integral with the little arrowhead on the circle on the integral sign. This is certainly not critical (I don't think I've ever used it myself), but I wanted to show my students all the various notations. Is there such a symbol available? (OK, I know that last is a silly question--of course it's available somewhere!)

2. I am working on a short handout. How can I remove the page number and still retain the header and footer?

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

Randy Scott
Santiago Canyon College
Orange, CA