[OS X TeX] Preview Printing

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Nov 1 13:27:34 EDT 2008

On Nov 1, 2008, at 11:56 AM, Ionita, Costel wrote:

> Costel Ionita
> Mathematics Department
> Dixie State College

Howdy,

Sigh... it prints fine through TeXShop/Preview on my system. The fact
that it prints ok through Adobe Reader but not TeXShop (or Preview I
assume) indicates a problem with the printer driver or the OS. What
version of OS X are you using? Does your printer have a Postscript
emulator/interpreter? Sorry for all the questions.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)