[OS X TeX] eps figure into document

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 4 10:03:19 EST 2008

On 4 nov 2008, at 16:01, Caitlyn Phillips wrote:

> It doesn't do anything, it just returns to command line prompt.

OK, that means that ghostscript isn't installed at all.

Open the MacTeX installer, and run it again. You probably don't have
to install everything, but make sure you install ghostscript (you can
select this in the optional install section: it should be on by
default, but here you want to make sure it is the only thing selected).

Post back if this isn't clear. I'm downloading the final package right
now. I should be able to provide you with more detailed instructions
in about 20 minutes.

Maarten