[OS X TeX] Using alpine and spam

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Wed Nov 5 18:28:51 EST 2008

I thought I had replied to the thread that had morphed into a discussion
about e-mail programs, but I did not get a copy nor did I get any
replies.  I forget if on this listserv one gets copied on postings.

I have been using Thunderbird on the mac (OS 10.4) but preferred the
flexibility I had with Pine on Sun Solaris (which is where my mailboxes
are, so I use imap with thunderbird).  I just installed alpine on the mac,
but I have not figured out how to filter spam.

Is there a way?