[OS X TeX] Changing source code color in TeXShop

N Shah pony777 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:47:22 EST 2008

I can't seem to change the source code colors in TeXShop.

I issued as per the help the commands:

defaults write TeXShop foreground_R 0.42
defaults write TeXShop foreground_G 0.39
defaults write TeXShop foreground_B 0.77

Yet I still get black after restarting TeXShop.  The corresponding
commands for changing the background work as advertised.

I also checked that preferences were in fact being written using
defaults read TeXShop foreground_B and they are in the plist.

I'm running 10.4.11 and TS 2.18.

Do these command work for others?

  - Nirav