[OS X TeX] Some minor problems in TS

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Wed Nov 19 16:19:34 EST 2008

Hello,

I was wondering whether anyone can shed some light on a few of the
minor problems I am having with TeXshop? Thanks in advance.

1. When using a root file, the "Goto Error" button doesn't work. It
goes to the line in the root file (which is inappropriate).

2. The keytroke CMD-Shift-L for typesetting works erratically with a
root file - sometimes it tries to typeset the topmost (not root) file
and at other times it correctly typesets the root file. This is also
the case with the typeset button on non-root files.

3. Is there any way to always automatically remove the .aux files
after an unsuccessful typeset?  I always get another error if I don't
remove them.

Thanks.

Warren Nagourney