[OS X TeX] Changing source code color in TeXShop

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Nov 19 17:59:12 EST 2008

Am 19.11.2008 um 03:28 schrieb N Shah:

> Unfortunately, you particular color choices don't demonstrate the
> bug I'm observing.

I tried your foreground colour and found the same as you: no effect.
I presume the syntax colourisation overrides this. Even when switched
off. There should be a means to change the "default" or untouched or
left black colour ... or one bug less!

--
Greetings

   Pete

America believes in education: the average professor earns more money
in a year than a professional athlete earns in a whole week.
				– Evan Esar