[OS X TeX] Some minor problems in TS

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Nov 21 15:40:57 EST 2008

Am 21.11.2008 um 21:30 schrieb Warren Nagourney:

> Perhaps I should use the "%!TEX root = ../Main.tex"

No! Better use %%!. A file begining with %! will be interpreted as a
PostScript file by a printer – and also by some utilities.

Richard Koch made a bad decision, but the code in TeXShop allows to
use %%! which does not express "Hey, I'm PostScript!"

--
Greetings

   Pete

"No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a
ticket in his pocket, or at least had been fooling around with
timetables."
				– Archie Goodwin