[OS X TeX] Screen font problems

Javier Elizondo javier_elizondo69 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 09:16:54 EST 2008

I forgot to tell that when I cleaned the font cache, using skim, a similar problem happens to me. I run latex, without errors, without editing the file, a few times, and skim actualizes the file automatically. After a few times the file is displayed correctly. Quite funny, but it happens. So, try to the same, run the file wihtout changing it and then perhaps works for you.

It seems that problems are less frequently using texshop, I use carbon emacs and skim, and I use Sync, I used before pdfsync, but in both the problem keeps coming. I have used texshop only a few times, but not enough to compare the problem between the two editors and viewers.

Regards, Javier