[OS X TeX] Re: tlmgr failure

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 12:22:26 EST 2008

On Nov 30, 2008, at 11:58 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Nov 30, 2008, at 10:49 AM, Joachim Kreimer-de Fries wrote:
>
>> MacTeXLive 200 - TeXShop 2.14-svn - LyX 1.6
>> MacBook Pro OSX 10.4.11 Tiger
>

> Howdy,
>
> Try TeXShop 2.18 since you can then set things up to use synctex to
> get really nice synchronization between source and pdf.

By the way, why TeXShop AND LyX?

I am not about to switch but a friend who picked LyX asked me why I
picked TeXShop.

(My response was that, learning curve apart, TeXShop (inter alia)
could do a lot more than LyX since I could control the packages I
used. He seemed a bit skeptical though—he is a professional programmer.)

Regards