[OS X TeX] Lucida

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Wed Oct 1 17:58:28 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

(1) I reinstalled texlive with
% sudo install-tl --profile texlive.profile

(the simpler commands all failed)

(2) I re-downloaded lucida from the site and put all the files in the
appropriate folders in ~/Library/texmf

(3) % sudo updmap-sys --syncwithtrees

(4) % sudo updmap-sys --enable Map lucida.map

(5) The console says: "! LaTeX Error: File `lucidabr.sty' not found."

_____________________________
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
         McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/