[OS X TeX] Autorotation again

Roberto Avanzi roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 23:35:57 EDT 2008

On Oct 3, 2008, at 5:11 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> I just checked and you do need to escape the /:
>
> $ps2pdf = 'ps2pdf14 -dAutoRotatePages=3D\/None %O %S %D';

If I issue manually

ps2pdf13 -dAutoRotatePages=3D/None sqn-v3.ps

from the command line, I get the error message

-dvar=name requires name=null, true, or false

which is the *same* as in the TeXShop console, of course.
It seems that the latest release of (something) broke
the option.  I tried also

-dAutoRotatePages=false

or

-dAutoRotatePages=null

and ps2pdf14 instead of ps2pdf13. Nothing.

These are frustrating things...  "dAutoRotatePages=3D/None" used
to work until yesterday, i.e. before I updated TeXLive 2008 via
tlmgr.

Any further idea?

  Roberto