[OS X TeX] i-Installer

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 23:33:06 EDT 2008

I just updated to the latest version of i-Installer and I need to
install Latex2rtf.   My prof does not like pdf submissions.

However, when I click on the package (actually any package) the
following message box pops up:

Error This i-Package requires at least OS X version: (null).  Could not load

And the lovely button with "Accept defeat" is the only thing that I can click.

I have a fully updated TeXlive 2008 installation.  I run the latest
version of OSX on a Macbook.

Any ideas on what is going on?  Google did not help me.

Thanks,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine