[OS X TeX] wierd rule behavior

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Wed Oct 8 14:44:19 EDT 2008

On Oct 8, 2008, at 10:16 AM, Maarten Sneep wrote:

> Many problems in the printing department were introduced with system
> 10.5, and are solved in later updates. Please update to the current
> version of Mac OS X, that is 10.5.5, and see if the problem persists.

Very true. Printing is so much better now. However, don't count on
moving to 10.5.5 to fix the problem. It certainly didn't for me.
Unfortunately, I have nothing helpful to add, just the insight that it
seems to happen with HP's and even with the newest OS.

Chris