[OS X TeX] RE: wierd rule behavior

Lantz Susan lantzs at trine.edu
Wed Oct 8 15:43:26 EDT 2008

Joel,

For me, such weirdnesses are due to the printer, not to the compiler.

Your test file creates the correct pdf file. My HP printer prints it out
perfectly; the department's Kyocera printer/copier does not. (The
Kyocera generally drops out all the punctuation marks, and the last one
or two characters on the right side of the page.)

Susan Lantz

Susan A. Lantz, Ph.D.
Dept. of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Trine University
Angola, IN 46703