[OS X TeX] Re: PDF printing error isolated a little more

David Airey david.airey at Vanderbilt.Edu
Sun Oct 12 16:56:40 EDT 2008

Thank you Herb. It must be my HP printer/driver. Another Mac in the
house has same issue. I tried a generic driver and it did the same
thing. Maybe it is not Latex's fault.

-Dave

On Oct 12, 2008, at 11:57 AM, David Airey wrote:

 > The PDF I created with MacTeX 2008
 > does not print from Leopard Preview or TeXShop, but it will print
 > from Adobe Reader 9 for OS X.

 > I would appreciate if anyone with up to date Leopard could try to
 > print the PDF from Preview to confirm this bug. I will take this
 > file down in a week.
 >
 > Thank you.
 >
 > -Dave

Howdy,

I get the same Console message when the file is opened with Preview.
However, I can print the file fine (ummm... my printer is a monochrome
laser printer)! I'm using a Macbook Pro, OS X 10.5.5, Brother
HL-5250DN using the Brother PS Driver.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)