[OS X TeX] Looking for help on a nit-picking font conflict problem

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Oct 22 05:01:17 EDT 2008

Am 22.10.2008 um 03:37 schrieb Gary Church:

> Where do I make settings not to download the 14 standard PS fonts
> into PDF files within OS X Leopard?

On the command line.

	updmap --setoption pdftexDownloadBase14 false

Other options are dvipsDownloadBase35 and dvipdfmDownloadBase14. The
options --nomkmap --nohash can accelerate completion of the job. The
command updmap -n (or sudo updmap-sys -n) will show the recent settings.

--
Greetings

   Pete

When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy.
When planets do it we say they are orbiting.