[OS X TeX] weird rule behavior

Roberto Avanzi roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 14:05:16 EDT 2008

On Oct 24, 2008, at 4:06 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Does that printer have an internal Post Script (Clone) Interpreter?
> If so, I'd try to use a PS driver for best printing results.

Hi!

That's a PS printer.  I can upload PS files, for instance, via lpr or
using a web interface, the only problem being, I do not have control
over 2-1 4-1 printing, double sided printing -- unless there is some
nice PS utility that can do this.  If I have to print 50 copies of
some exercise material, that has to be printed double-sided, this is
not an option (not to speak of the fact that the built in web
interface of the printer has no option for printing more copies of the
same document).

  best
   Roberto