[OS X TeX] MacTeX-2008 Status

Hervé CHOPLIN herve.choplin at univ-tours.fr
Fri Sep 5 04:20:47 EDT 2008

Hello !

On the web page "Obtaining TeX Live" TeX Users Group ( http://
www.tug.org/texlive/acquire.html )
--> retrieve it via BitTorrent, either compressed or uncompressed.
(Thank to Philip Taylor.)

The server is the same who is MacTex  (http://thepiratebay.org/torrent)

Many of Open Source is obtained via this way, I not blame this.

Regards,

Hervé CHOPLIN
Université François Rabelais - UFR Sciences et Techniques
Parc Grandmont 37200 TOURS France
Tél: +33 247367343
e-mail: herve.choplin at univ-tours.fr - AIM/iChat: choplinnts