tlmgr (was: [OS X TeX] MacTeX-2008)

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Sat Sep 6 14:28:05 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

In trying to properly set paths I have in .tcshrc, which gives me
Unmatched ".
when I start a new shell.

Does anyone know where I went wrong, and if this is what I need to get
tlmgr on my path?

setenv LC_CTYPE en_US.UTF-8
#
# Set paths
#
set path = (/Developer/Tools \
	/Developer/Applications \
	/usr/texbin \
	/usr/local/bin \
	/usr/bin \
	/bin \
	/usr/local/sbin \
	/usr/sbin \
	/sbin \
	/usr/local/src/RTcmix-4.0.1/bin \
	/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin \
	/opt/local/bin \
	/Applications/~LocalApps/sound/Cog \
	/Users/mk/bin \
	/usr/local/netpbm/bin \
	./ )
#
# Set the DISPLAY variable -- works for Apple X11 with Fast User
Switching
#
if (! $?DISPLAY && ! $?SSH_CONNECTION ) then
   setenv DISPLAY `ps -ax | grep X11.app |  grep -v Xauthority  | grep
-v grep | awk '{print $7}' `.0
     if ( $DISPLAY == '.0' )then
        setenv DISPLAY :0.0
     endif
   echo "lias SetTitle 'settitle \[tcsh\]\ \ \ $HOST:r:r\:\:$cwd '
#
# The last two directories in the path will appear in the tab
# However, this is what will appear in the title bar of terminal.app
#
alias settab 'echo -n "Dlias SetTab 'settab $cwd:h:t/$cwd:t     '
#
# This dynamically updates both titles whenever you change directories
# If you use pushd and popd, alias them likewise to redefine them.
#
alias cd 'cd \!*;SetTab;SetTitle'
#
# Start the label update process on login to window
SetTitle;SetTab
set prompt="tcsh-% "
ISPLAY has been set to $DISPLAY"
endif

test -r /sw/bin/init.csh && source /sw/bin/init.csh
#
# Initialize FINK, if it is present
#
if ( -d /sw/bin ) then
	source /sw/bin/init.csh
endif

_____________________________
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
         McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/