[OS X TeX] Pb with context

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Sun Sep 7 05:12:21 EDT 2008

Le 7 sept. 08 à 05:06, Axel E. Retif a écrit :

> ConTeXt mailing list might profit from this!

The best way to get Lucida font support in ConTeXt is probably to
operate texfont in such a way that it creates all the appropriate
files at the appropriate places.

I started to look at the document you mentioned http://pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mtexfont.pdf
  (I had started to hack support before receiving the message in which
you mentioned this, otherwise I wouldn't have tried). However, I
rapidly gave up: like you, I've the impression ConTeXt is very
powerful and interesting (in particular I like the relative simplicity
of its font support, natural and close to that in plain TeX, compared
with the overkill approach of LaTeX requiring virtual fonts and lots
and lots of metrics with ugly names such as hlhr8r), but that's a
completely new system requiring some time investment which I can't
afford unfortunately.

Bruno