[OS X TeX] customizing latex-suite

Jack Stalnaker jstalnaker at louisiana.edu
Sun Sep 7 08:52:51 EDT 2008

On Sep 7, 2008, at 7:47 AM, Doris Wagner wrote:

> hi herbert,
>
>> What TeX distribution are you using?
> texlive07
>
>> I can't find a texrc files in MacTeX/TeX Live.
> it's located in VIM/ftplugin/latex-suite, which was created by
> installing latex-suite

I've had the same problem with latex-suite. It's a lovely package, but
that pop-up warning window is very annoying. Especially since
everything in the texrc file seems to be set up correctly for a mac. I
usually just dismiss it. It doesn't really affect me because I use
TexShop (with "Configure for External Editor" checked) for compilation.