[OS X TeX] Scripting LaTeXiT

Chris Goedde cgg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:55:35 EDT 2008

On Sep 8, 2008, at 9:30 PM, David Cross wrote:

> I am curious, how would use these in OmniGraffle?

I assume you're familiar with OG and the idea of a stencil? I just use
them to annotate figures for class notes, homework assignments, etc. I
have an existing stencil with various mathematical expressions (mostly
single letters, some more complex) that I've built up by hand over
time. For various reasons, I want to rebuild this from scratch and I
was wondering if it was worth automating part of the process (and how
I would do so, of course).

Thanks to Michael Sharpe for pointing me in one possible direction.
I'm not sure it's worth automating either; I have to think about what
exactly I want the end result to look like.

Chris