[OS X TeX] problem using /opt/local instead of /usr/local/

Wendy McKay wgm at cds.caltech.edu
Thu Sep 11 12:44:06 EDT 2008

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Christopher Brewster wrote:

> Thank you to everyone who helped track down the problem.
> Christopher
>
> ps. Should someone note this and put it in an FAQ or something?

Could you?  If you/someone summarizes what to do or not do  for
MacPort/MacTeX Live 200x installations I can put it on the tug.org pages
and link to it from the FAQ page on
 	http://www.tug.org/mactex/faq/

Similar summary  pages for problems and solutions  with
Fink/MacTeX Live 200x installations  can also be posted.

Send them to me off-list.

Thanks,
 	wendy