[OS X TeX] Acrotex

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 01:20:25 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Ross Moore <ross at ics.mq.edu.au> wrote:

> It doesn't need AR to *create* perfectly good PDFs having
> embedded JavaScript functions and button controls, etc.

Probably my blunder is explained by the fact that I used some code
borrowed from [do not remember] and JS while inserted did not work
until blessed by Acrobat.

Then there is a good question: how to create TDS (the author avoids
doing this, saying that he is not interested in TeDiouS things).
Namely: where goes js ?

====

TL2008 team decided against aeb because they believe that it requires
AA to produce pdf. If it is not the case (I am still not sure since
most of examples in aeb contain \makefile and latex stumbles) we can
ask them to reconsider this decision.

However the question "Has anyone managed with this on MacOSX?" just
goes to aeb_pro, acroflex etc

Victor