[OS X TeX] Flashmode with arbitrary editors and previewers

david craig dac at panix.com
Thu Sep 18 15:31:47 EDT 2008

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, david craig wrote:
> Thanks, Claus.  Now to see what hope there may be for Alpha one day to
> support this level of scripting.  (It may be nil, but one can dream
> [;-)].)

I realize that may have sounded like a smack on Alpha's developers,
which it most certainly wasn't.  I was simply thinking that Alpha is all
about Tcl scripting, not Applescript, so support for apple-scriptability
might not make much sense from the point of view of Alpha's developers.

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>