[OS X TeX] Mactex (texlive2008) input of shortcuts only works if input file in same directory as .tex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Sep 30 16:05:47 EDT 2008

Am 30.09.2008 um 21:15 schrieb Neal Beck:

> Hmm, am down to tex-live2008, file name is now nlb1, no path
> in .profile, and still the shortcuts only work if in the same
> directory as .tex. I append another short output.

What you show is that the file with your shortcuts is loaded. What is
"not working?" This can mean anything I could imagine. How are you
integrating the shortcuts file into your TeX source? A minimal
example of ten lines could explain what you do not ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your
mind.
	- D. E. Knuth, The TeXbook, Addison-Wesley 1984, 1986, 1996, p. 9