[OS X TeX] blank pdf

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:03:26 EDT 2009

On Apr 1, 2009, at 5:49 PM, Leon Heller wrote:

> I just wrote a source code using the latest version of TeXShop,
> 2.26. When I click on Typeset there some unimportant warnings, but
> no error messages. A pdf page appears but it is completely blank.
> What am I missing?

Bit hard to say without further info—and I would suggest you give
some if you want the experts to opine. For example, here is what once
happened to me: For a reason which I forget, the text started only on
page 2 and I spent quite a lot of time staring at a blank page
wondering what had happened.

Regards
--schremmer