[OS X TeX] Sysquake for LaTeX (and TeXShop)

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:21:39 EDT 2009

On Apr 2, 2009, at 2:51 PM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> And 2D graphing

And since we are already off topic—well, not too much—would you
happen to know, where I could find the way to manipulate the
graphics? Even though the documentation is very long, all I found is:
"\begin{sysquake}(w,h) starts an environment where sysquake code is
evaluated, like \begin{sysquake}. In addition, an EPS file with width
w and height h is created with all the output produced by graphical
commands the code fragment contains. This EPS is inserted in the
LaTeX document in a picture environment with the \includegraphics
command of package graphicx".

What can I do besides just:

	\begin{sysquake}(210,105)%dimensions of graphics
	fplot(@(x) ((x^3)-1)/(x-2), [-9,+9], 'r');
	\end{sysquake}

?

e.g. I can't get rid of the ugly frame and I don't know how to get
the graphics into, say, Intaglio. Is there a way to get it out
of .lme or lmeout or whatever? What are those "graphics commands" the
doc mentions?

All the same, at least for the time being, I am overjoyed!

Grateful regards
--schremmer