[OS X TeX] LaTable and Tablas: Windows LaTeX table editors on OS X (Intel only)

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Sun Apr 5 00:48:35 EDT 2009

Aloha,

> I don't see any button either but in the bottom half I do see the
> code that corresponds to my entries. Is this what you meant?

No, look at the screen shots from the TeXTable site:

http://www.twistedtheorysoftware.com/textable/images/screenshot-01.png
(see the preview button, which invokes pdflatex?)

http://www.twistedtheorysoftware.com/textable/images/screenshot-03.png
(see the preview pdf? if this works you do not have to go to TeXShop until you are satisfied the table is the way you want it)

http://www.twistedtheorysoftware.com/textable/images/screenshot-04.png
(it should also have its own console).

I do agree that TeXTable is nice; but, LaTable is completely point-and-click. Anyway, choice is sometimes good :)

Ramón