[OS X TeX] New Version of TeX FoG

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Apr 5 13:09:45 EDT 2009

Howdy,

Version 1.3 of TeX Fog, the Equation Editor/Builder, has been released
and is available at <http://homepage.mac.com/marco_coisson/TeXFoG/index.html
 >. Some changes in 1.3.0 are:

i)built for use with OS X 10.4 and up. Stay with version 1.2.4 if you
are on 10.3.9;
ii)built in compile facility (using MacTeX of course) with preview
supplied by Preview.app.
iii)copy equation directly to front document in TeXShop or several
other editors at the press of a button.

I'm not a fan of palette style math editors (too slow searching for
buttons to push and you never get past using it) and much prefer
learning something and have something like command completion help me
type the wordy LaTeX commands but I know there are fans out there and
the latest TeX FoG seems pretty nice.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)