[OS X TeX] iPhone Equation Editor

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Apr 21 17:45:16 EDT 2009

On Apr 20, 2009, at 10:24 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> This iPhone application has been brought to my attention on the
> TeXShop Forum. Thought I'd pass it on. The claim is that after
> getting the equation the way you want you can e-mail the LaTeX code
> to yourself and use it in LaTeX documents. Costs $9.99. Here's the
> link: <http://www.sunsetlakesoftware.com/picubed>.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Howdy,

Sigh... I think I was looking at the wrong iPhone application. The one
that was mentioned on the TeXShop Forum is called ``LaTeX Help'' and
information about it is at <http://www.kenleewrites.com/2009/03/latex-help.html
 >. It is available for free from iTunes App Store.

It looks very much like the Symbols Widget for your Mac.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)