[OS X TeX] Re: Question about a runaway argument (Peter Dyballa)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Apr 22 17:06:33 EDT 2009

Am 22.04.2009 um 21:28 schrieb David Kaplan:

> Does this mean that each time I need to go in an trash all of the
> aux files?

*I* don't know, I never used Powerdot. Could be its documentation
explains some things.

>   And if so, why doesn't the TRASH AUX FILES button do the trick?

Maybe TeXShop misses one extension ... (you could check this in
Finder or in Terminal or documentation or all together)

--
Greetings

   Pete

The box said "Use Windows 95 or better," so I got a Macintosh.