[OS X TeX] unrecognized option

Peter Pagin peter.pagin at philosophy.su.se
Sat Apr 25 11:22:14 EDT 2009

Hi George,
this happened to me as well. It comes from the engine preference
setting for pdflatex in TeXShop. There should be a space between '--
shell-escape' and '--synctex=1'. Just put in a space and things are ok
(as far as this problem goes).

I thought this setting came from TeXshop defaults but Herb Schulz
convinced me that this wasn't the case. Now I am less sure again.

Best,
Peter