[OS X TeX] Problem with aspell

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Tue Aug 4 11:17:37 EDT 2009

Thanks for the responses.

After the first, I did my best to clear the brain of cocoaspell and aspell
and installed aspell-0.60.6 and then aspell6-en-6.0-0 (I am more
comfortable with command-line processing).  After doing a make install for
the dictionaries, I am back to where I was on 10.4.  In that case, I was
unsuccessful with the personal dictionaries -- being able to add words.
Maybe I will try again for that one.

I was even able to spell-check this message!