[OS X TeX] TeX on Snow Leopard

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 10:34:35 EDT 2009

On Aug 29, 2009, at 9:37 AM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> I installed Snow Leopard yesterday

Given that my "policy" is to remain one system behind---er, right
now, I am running TeXShop 2.18-svn (2.18) with gwtex under 10.4.11---
I am facing an extremely delicate question: does the Snow count as a
new system and should I thus move to 10.5.7 and MacTeX-2008?

Or is it conceivable that I should wait until MacTeX-2009 is finished
testing and get it over with then? Makes me shudder, but just about
any excuse for putting off any updating of anything would be quite
welcome---and then there is always the chance that I will drop dead
before the fateful day.

Hopeful regards
--schremmer