[OS X TeX] LuaTeX in 64-Bit Binaries

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Thu Dec 3 11:34:07 EST 2009

Axel,

On Dec 2, 2009, at 11:32 PM, Axel E. Retif wrote:

> I've noticed the following ---in the previous 64-bit distribution, there was xindy; now there isn't.

Thank you very much for catching this!

The 64 bit package is supposed to contain 32 bit versions of all programs not available in 64-bit form, but it didn't yesterday because I forgot a step. I have now remade the program, fixing all problems you reported.

Yesterday's version will work for now. I'll announce the new version as soon as it appears on the MacTeX site.

Dick Koch