[OS X TeX] testers for proxy support in TeX Live Utility

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Mon Dec 14 22:18:58 EST 2009

Thanks to those who volunteered to test TLU's proxy support, particularly Michael Welsh for all the help getting .pac proxies working.  Version 0.85, just released, should allow you to use tlmgr with a proxy.

There are a few other new features, so I'm sure at least one egregious bug slipped in as well.  Please submit bug reports at http://code.google.com/p/mactlmgr/issues/list or at least let me know via e-mail.