Fwd: [OS X TeX] Still Struggling with Indexes

Sam Bradley sam.bradley at me.com
Wed Dec 16 19:42:13 EST 2009

Herb and Alan, thank you so much.  Your explanations did the job.  It had been so many years since I had used LaTeX that I hod forgotten the MakeIndex step.  Indexing of my larger project now works great.  Thank you again for your prompt response and assistance.  This entire mailing list is truly a great resource.  Take care.  Sam.....

Sam Bradley
Vicksburg, MS
sam.bradley at me.com

Begin forwarded message: