[OS X TeX] Multiple-page editing

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Dec 19 10:36:46 EST 2009

On Dec 19, 2009, at 9:19 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> I am doing a lot of editing these days in TeXShop Version 2.18-svn (2.18) and the fact that, every time I typeset to check what I have just done--which is very often, the multiple-page display jumps so that only ONE page is displayed is getting to be a little bit more than a little bit of a bother.
>
> Is there a viewer that would hold a multiple-page display still as I typeset from TeXShop that I could use with a minimal amount of tinkering in TeXShop?
>
> Hopeful regards
> --schremmer

Howdy,

Maybe it's because a full page won't fit on my 15'' Macbook Pro screen at a magnification I can read (take that you folks with big monitors) but MultiPage at fixed magnification of 1.55 doesn't move at all with recompilation. Have you tried TeXShop 2.26? I'm using OS X 10.6.2. Yes I know you're still on your G5 system.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)