[OS X TeX] Re: TeXShop 2.29

Joachim Osnabryg osna at jpberlin.de
Mon Dec 28 07:56:36 EST 2009

Am 26.12.2009, 02:08 Uhr, schrieb Herbert Schulz:
> Just to let folks know that TeXShop 2.29 is available from the TeXShop
> web site, <http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/texshop.html>.

My TeXShop already shows "Version 2.29", but I installed it already some
time ago. I thought about a typing error on your side. But each time I do
=>TeXShop=>Look for actualisation the answer is:

"Error when actualizing.
Beim Abfragen der Aktualisierungsdaten trat ein Fehler auf. Bitte
versuchen Sie es später erneut."
(Please try later)

… where I expected something like "Your TS installation is up to date".

Then I downloaded the .zip installation file directly from Koch's webside
nevertheless, but it is datet (I don't remember exactly) to march or may
2009, so I deleted it.

> I know that Dick Koch will send out a message about it too.
I didn't got one on the tex NGs I'm following.

If Version 2.29 is the actual one, no answer needed. - Take this message
as indication of possble malfunction of the server-side upgrade
mechanismen.

joachim
--
Mac BacicTeX 2009 - TeXShop 2.29 / TeXworks 0.2.3
LyX 1.6.5 - MacBook Pro intel OSX 10.4.11 Tiger