[OS X TeX] fontenc documentation...

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Mon Feb 2 09:58:06 EST 2009

Herbert,

You've been of great help. I've eventually sent pretty much the same
message to fr.comp.text.tex and have been reading the comments there
with great interest.

It is fascinating to see how something so trivial is neither well
documented nor easy to understand at all.

I'll get back to the list when I have more questions.

Jean-Christophe Helary