[OS X TeX] Re: the console in TeXShop 2.20

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 2 22:01:40 EST 2009

Folks,

On Feb 2, 2009, at 4:35 PM, <epicurus at forallx.net> wrote:

> A little testing revealed a new piece of information: the lack of
> stickiness seems to only happen when using an external editor.  If I
> use the built-in editor, it seems to stick.  But I want to use an
> external editor. :)

Aha.

You'll find a new version of TeXShop at

	www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/texshop-2.21.zip

This version does not show up in Sparkle because I haven't yet fixed a
number of small bugs that people on this list have pointed out. I'll
I'll announce 2.21 when all the fixes are present. In the meantime,
epicurus can test this one.

Dick Koch