[OS X TeX] Re: the console in TeXShop 2.20

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 4 17:04:23 EST 2009

Am 04.02.2009 um 22:25 schrieb <epicurus at forallx.net>
<epicurus at forallx.net>:

> That said, while testing it I made an observation: the text in the
> console window, no matter how I resize the console horizontally or
> vertically, always breaks at a certain number of characters (I
> didn't bother to count).  I had never noticed this before.  Is it
> normal?  All else equal I'd like to be able to eliminate this hard
> break, or at least increase the number of characters at which it
> occurs.

Yes, this is absolutely normal: it's controlled by a line in /usr/
local/texlive/2008/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf:

	max_print_line = 79

It can be changed ...

--
Greetings