[OS X TeX] Beamer question

Adam M. Goldstein a.m.goldstein at mac.com
Thu Feb 5 15:10:04 EST 2009

Check out the skim discussion list archives. I know this has been
discussed there.

There are some applications like Remote Buddy that work with the Apple
Remote. You can program the buttons yourself, and many applications
come with button functions built in.

Not a great answer to the question, by maybe helps?

-Adam

On Feb 5, 2009, at 12:33 PM, J. McKenzie Alexander wrote:

> According to the beamer documentation, one can configure it so that
> notes (or other information) is shown on a second screen during a
> presentation. After trying this out, it seems that what it does is
> create a PDF file with each "page" of the PDF containing two screens
> of material, side-by-side. How do I configure my system so that the
> page of notes is shown on my laptop while the main presentation is
> shown on the projector?  What PDF viewer do people use when showing
> beamer presentations?  (I ask because I've been using Skim, since
> that seems to be the only PDF viewer that lets me use the Apple
> Remote to navigate through the pages, but I've not been able to
> configure Skim to handle multiple screens.)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jason
>
> --
> Dr J. McKenzie Alexander
> Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method
> London School of Economics and Political Science
> Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE

> communications disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/secretariat/legal/disclaimer.htm
> TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/