[OS X TeX] Open related... macro

Josep Maria Font jmfont at ub.edu
Sat Feb 14 12:37:32 EST 2009

El 14/02/2009, a las 17:42, Axel E. Retif escribió:

> Could it be .bbl files don't have a default application to open with?

I have told Finder, via the "Get info" window, that all documents
with .bbl, etc. extensions should be opened with TeXShop. And the
script fails after this.

By comparing the original "Open quickly" script with that sent by Herb
(fixed by Dick) it is clear that they use different methods to obtain
the extensions and different processes to achieve the final result.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to combine both...

JMaF