[OS X TeX] Vince McGarry

Tom Vawter tvawter at austincc.edu
Fri Jan 2 18:51:39 EST 2009

I am saddened to inform the subscribers of this list that Vince died
suddenly on Christmas eve.  He was my friend and colleague in the Math
department at Austin Community College.  He did not introduce me to
latex (probably Richard Koch did), but he certainly showed me its
potential with his beautiful pages/documents.

Herbert Voss, I wanted to tell you how much Vince loved pstricks and how
appreciative (and amazed) he was that you responded so promptly to his
questions.

Vince, may you rest in peace.
I will miss you.

Tom Vawter